We are happy to partner with Crimcheck, which allows our clients to be able to select and purchase background checks for specific applicants in a fully integrated manner.
HOW TO ORDER A BACKGROUND CHECK
1. Select the applicant that you want to conduct a background check on by clicking on the View Applicant button.
2. In the application viewer, either click on Verify and select Background check from the drop-down menu
3. To get started, you must first accept the Compliance and Service Agreement. (Note: you must have a credit card on file in your account in order to process your background check request. If you need to add a credit card to your account, go to Your Account, select Account Details from the drop down menu and click on Update Billing Information and enter your credit card details.)
4. Then you are ready to select the desired background check package.
6. Read and certify the Terms of Service.
7. Review and place your order.
8. Your background check request will be sent to your applicant for authorization. Once the applicant has completed the background check request form and Crimcheck has processed it, you will see a notification on your Dashboard that your applicant's background check is ready for you to review. Processing time is typically 2-3 business days, but can vary depending on response times from the state agencies involved.
9. After clicking on the magnifying glass on the Dashboard notification, you will be able to view the background check, by selecting the Restricted Files tab within the Application Viewer. Note: Account Owners and Admins have access to view Restricted Files by default. Some plan levels allow you to customize the Roles and Permissions for other user types.
10. You can send the requesting manager background check completion email notifications by going to Account Details, scrolling down to the Customize & Design section and clicking on Notifications. Click on the switch to turn notifications ON or OFF.
That's how easy it is!