Need a way to enable hiring managers to submit a new job requisition to your HR team? Our Job Requisition Form has got you covered!
The Job Requisition Form gives your organization...
- Access: Your unique Job Req Form URL can be shared with anyone, anywhere (not just SyncHR Recruit users)
- Speed: Create a new job requisition in seconds
- Control: Only Admin users can publish a new job requisition online
3. That is the URL for your organization's Job Requisition Form. You can copy and paste the entire URL and share it with anyone you want to. Below is an image of what your Job Requisition Form looks like. Anyone with the URL can simply fill in the required fields and click on the Submit button to request a new job.
What Happens Next
As soon as someone requests a new job via the Job Requisition Form, all Admin users on your SyncHR Recruit account will receive an email notification that a new job has been requested. The email will contain a link to the new position, making it fast and easy for an Admin user to review the posting.
1. Any Admin user can access the newly created offline job posting by either clicking the link in the email notification or clicking on the Offline Jobs tab from your SyncHR Recruit dashboard.
2. Edit the job posting by clicking on the dropdown menu next to the job posting title and clicking on Edit Job. You can also create custom screening questions for the position using Form Builder. Make sure you add other users as Hiring Managers to the job posting before you save your changes!
3. The last step is to Publish the job Online so applicants can see your active job posting and begin to apply. You can do this by going to the dropdown menu next to the job title and selecting Publish Online. Now, your job posting will have its own unique URL and working application form for applicants to apply. Visit the Post to Job Boards page (accessible via the dropdown menu next to the job posting title) to promote your new position to online job boards.